Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Lawyer we have been waiting to know about the immigration

Customer Question
hello lawyer we have been...
hello lawyer we have been waiting to know about the immigration process
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i live in ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: but my grandmother has filed for a legal status in US
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to know about my case thats all
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/6/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you filed for your own immigration status? Are you here legally in the US right now? Please tell us what is going on and what your specific question is for us?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm on student visa now ..
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my grandmother has filed for immigration for all the family members but i want to know about my mother's case now
Thank you for your reply.

We cannot actually check on status of anyone I am afraid, you need to contact US Customs and Immigration Service (USCIS about the status of an application)
Tina, Lawyer