How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1451
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Legal Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I let my children go and I found later that my ex husband

Customer Question

If I let my children go and I found later that my ex husband abduct them stay in Indonesia, what action I should do?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 9 months ago.
It is much easier to stop an abduction overseas than to get them back. That mean if you are really convinced that he may kidnap overseas you need to immediately file a court case.That will give you much more potent tools to later “fix” the problem of his abducting them. If they are abducted. Y him and he does not was t to bring them back you would need to call the US State Department number and starts the complaint and investigation with the embassy and FBI in Indonesia.
Try and get an order in place prior to their travel.