Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I have 2 facebook accts. 1 is complete the other just has my

Customer Question

I have 2 facebook accts. 1 is complete the other just has my profile photos with out any other info i.e "about" etc.
Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

It is possible to have multiple facebook accounts.Many people have an individual one and then a business one.You decide what information to want to include or not include here.It should not be a problem to do so.Again many folks have more than one account for various reasons.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

I need to supplement here.They have changed their terms of service.Legally you can only have one account.

Maintaining multiple accounts, regardless of the purpose, is a violation of Facebook's Terms of Use. If you already have a personal account, then we cannot allow you to create business accounts for any reason. You can manage all the Pages and Facebook Ads that you create on your personal account.Jun 10, 2015

13 Things NOT to Do on Facebook - HubSpot\

At one time you were allowed a business account and a personal one as well.That has changed here thats why I wanted to supplement and give you accurate information here.

Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

Here is how to consolidate multiple accounts to stay in compliance here

https://www.facebook.com/help/975828035803295

Thanks again.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you...take care!!
Expert:  Ray replied 8 months ago.

Bye for now.