How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney that will look past fees, & wants to help

Customer Question

I need an attorney that will look past fees, & wants to help someone probono that is getting set up, by basically sn entire town that is a charter county which unless he has someone who will fight for & with him is sure to get locked I up, & loose everything he's worked so hard for! Not only do I take care of my disabled sister w/down syndrome, but who has an entire list of constitutional, & civil rights that have been violated, & there's a big story that they don't want exposed! want to write a couple books, I have a few ideas for movies, as well as published copyright etc. But I don't want to have to do it in jail they are lying about me, & conspiring I'm afraid I'm going to be killed! Please I need some help, & protection! Kind of like the Erin brokovich story! But in this instance it's families, children, & handicapped that sufer emotional, & psychologicaly from this money hungry force because none will, or can stand up those who do end up dissappearing or go to jail for no reason but are framed & prosecuted as criminals only to die on the inside, & the truth dying with them!
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####