Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to call to get a Consultation about a Civil Legal

Customer Question
Hi I need to call...
Hi I need to call to get a Consultation about a Civil Legal Suite
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/5/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
May you please call me?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please, I need a consultation by phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mr. Dwayne, I'm trying to talk to an attorney this Saturday
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I believe
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a Civil Lawsuite
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That I think I will have make my defense

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you were searching for. I don't do telephone consultations but this is on a list now and when an expert logs on that does them they will pick up. However, if you would go ahead and tell me what your case is about that will help the other expert to know if this is their area of expertise and will make it more likely that someone will pick up. Also, I may be able to offer some suggestions while you wait.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need a consultation by phone for a case of Civil Lawsuite
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Someone told me by phone that is gonna apply a law suite
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But I believe I'm 100% sure I'm correct

Yes, another expert will probably pick up and make the call but it will make it more likely that they will call and make it happen faster if you can tell me about your case. What happened that resulted in a lawsuit, what are the parties suing about, what is the relationship between the parties, etc.

Don't use any real names or locations.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney