How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive a prior attorney who represented me in a PI Case, he

Customer Question

Ive a prior attorney who represented me in a PI Case, he keeps contacting any WC Attys I consult with, for relief from pain.ive no idea what he says but follow the money may clarify...however, Im in the dark-If theres a legit issue he'\d talk to me.I can only surmise its due to monetary reasons so I can't afford to sue him??? How do I get him to stop interfering in MY PRIVATE LIFE? He just contacted my current lawyer...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Advice, mediation, anything welcome. and what type of expert ?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. My suggestion would be to file a grievance with the California bar. They can investigate and punish him if they find any unethical conduct on his/her part. Here is the link. It is a free service.

Most attorneys do not even an inquiry by their state bar as it hurts their reputation.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 9 months ago.

If you have no further questions a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.