How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117409
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to file a complain for public corruption. I am

Customer Question

I am looking to file a complain for public corruption. I am a city employee and witness many cases of corruption, some of them documented, I look for a lawyer to have consultation how to proceed, eventually to FBI office.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Flroida Florida, I mean.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: It's actually a long story. I had about 5 years ago a official complaint to numerous institutions and even to the State Attorney office,Inspector General, and Federal Equal Opportunity Commission, from which I obtained A right to sue paper.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't understand the question.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
In order to report any corruption you have to have documented proof of the alleged corruption. You cannot sue for the harassment any longer if you received a right to sue letter 5 years ago as you know. However, if there is ongoing corruption that you have documented and you can prove, then you need to gather that proof and bring it to the FBI Public Corruption Unit, not just to the regular FBI office.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.