Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I had withdrawn e checks at a casino hoping I would win and

Customer Question

I had withdrawn e checks at a casino hoping I would win and now I do not have the money to pay back what should I do?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that this is a debt that the casino will pursue against you, so you will need to approach the casino to work out more time with them to pay it back or you will have to consider bankruptcy which will require you to get an attorney and file in bankruptcy court for all of your debts.
Those really are your only two options for dealing with them, as the casinos are very adamant about recovery of their money