How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117401
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had withdrawn e checks at a casino hoping I would win and

Customer Question

I had withdrawn e checks at a casino hoping I would win and now I do not have the money to pay back what should I do?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that this is a debt that the casino will pursue against you, so you will need to approach the casino to work out more time with them to pay it back or you will have to consider bankruptcy which will require you to get an attorney and file in bankruptcy court for all of your debts.
Those really are your only two options for dealing with them, as the casinos are very adamant about recovery of their money