How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our company is having a real problem with customers claiming

Customer Question

Our company is having a real problem with customers claiming we are selling fakes when in fact we are not. We sell on Amazon and every time someone makes a false claim it takes us a few weeks to get our products back up on the site. Is there any way to deal with this from a legal point of view.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Idaho
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not with the state. They just contact Amazon make the false claim and then we have to deal with the lost profit. We sell coach bags and this time of year is super important. Every day we are losing hundreds of dollars when our products aren't online. I
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.