Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In flooded apartment water for forst day 8 hour then 29

Customer Question

in flooded apartment water for forst day 8 hour then 29 hours after carpet up had to stay with no drywall and leadbased paint dust for 4 days then 4 nore to wait for carpet next day after installantion for a 30 day notice to vacate will not give me landlord number to ask why. the forged lease and have given me 3 diffeent 30 day otices with three diffeent landlords on their want to sue for breech of habituality and american against deaability violations
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i thinkthey will evict on having a dog i did not disslose because i have service dog and 4 other units have dogs they did not say no dogs
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question?

Doug