Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

To make a story short I know that I have the legal right to

Customer Question
To make a long story...
To make a long story short I know that I have the legal right to privacy in own home.there is a woman who spys on me buy lissening to me and what is going
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: On in my home and spreding visaouse lies about me and other people
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am about to give my land lord notice that I am movieing out before I take the law in my own hands
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is the basics And I know that I have legal right to my privacy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/3/2016
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is this person a fellow tenant?

Tina, Lawyer