How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in an auto accident which was my fault. My Insurance

Customer Question

I was in an auto accident which was my fault. My Insurance company seems to be taking its time and now the other party is taking me to civil court. My question is - Can I refinance or sell my home to help my children purchase their own homes, as an early inheritance? My daughter is facing an extreme increase in her rent and will most likely get evicted and my son just got divorced and has a career change.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What does your refinance have to do with this accident?

Are you asking if the court could undo the transaction?