How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm disabled I have one child she is disabled also we barley

Customer Question

I'm disabled I have one child she is disabled also we barley make eds meet at 733.00 a month, she do s go to clollege full time.i have a rare disease no cure now kidneys are failing she is 2and strudels every day like me what does a payee do take yr 733.00 and pays yr bills or gets u more income to live on r pay for her tuition, pls help me understand nom getting worse with my diseases and can't hel p her what can u do for cases like this, I have a state that is here every day to do bills , clean, change my bed sheets what ever I need so how does a payee come from not picture?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you applied to Social Security for Supplemental Insurance benefits for you and your child?
Can you please clarify your questions as well?
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.