How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Oh, Enforcement of divorce agreement in California

Customer Question

oh, hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Enforcement of divorce agreement in California (financial issues)
JA: Have formal divorce proceedings begun? At what stage of the process are you?
Customer: Yes we have been divorced for about four years now.
JA: Because laws vary based on location, what state are you in?
Customer: California
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm attempting to recover about $7000 in unreimbursed medical costs for our daughter.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 11 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry there is that much outstanding-that is quite a large amount. There is a court order directing the other parent to pay that amount, and they have the financial ability to do so?