Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have 2granddaughters one is 12 the other 15 the mother

Customer Question

I have 2granddaughters one is 12 the other 15 the mother does not take good care of them they have bed bugs and they are being eaten up she don't have feed them and they want to come live with they are here ever weekend and they stayed all summer while school was out there dad is my son but he is in jail right now what do I need to do to maybe get othem
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: kentucky
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet the girls have to step sisters and they don't want to do anything to make her lose them they just want to get out
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you can file for visitation with the children?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no they want come live with me and my husband because are having problems with there mother there is possible drug use by her but they don't want to cause her to lost there step sisters I have them ever weekend and any time there is no school

thank you...and your question please?