Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to find out how to apply for short term disability

Customer Question
benefits in the state of...
I need to find out how to apply for short term disability benefits in the state of California.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/2/2016
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Thank you for your patience;

so to qualify for short term disability, one needs to have an inability to work, because of illness, injury, pregnancy or child birth.

Here is the claim form:

http://www.edd.ca.gov/Disability/How_to_File_a_DI_Claim_in_SDI_Online.htm

eligibility information here:

http://www.edd.ca.gov/Disability/Am_I_Eligible_for_DI_Benefits.htm

also please see:

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;
if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answer.
Thanks!

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer