Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I'm need a lawyer to help me with a civil action summons

Customer Question
over guardiansip I have...
I'm need a lawyer to help me with a civil action summons over guardiansip I have for my 23 year old spical needs son
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: virginia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a summons from commonwealt5h of Virginia louisa county court louisa Virginia
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have 21 days to respond to this summons
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/2/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
We can only answer specific questions customers have about their situations to provide them information to help guide them. Sorry if there was any confusion or misunderstandings about the scope of our service.
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney