How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Legal Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an atty in Americus Ga to help me attain a certified

Customer Question

I need an atty in Americus Ga to help me attain a certified death certificte
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in the state of georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes I got a copy of the certificate, but it does give the cause of death,which my insurance requested
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. What dos it say on the cause of death section.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
IT is blank
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.

Under Georgia law if a non immediate family member picked up the death certificate, then Sumter County will only issue a certificate with no cause of death. To obtain a death certificate with the cause of death, which there is always one stated, it must be picked up by the next of kin. You can the office at(###) ###-####and they will give you details on who can pick up another copy with the cause of death.

It was a pleasure assisting you today, and I would appreciate if you would rate my service, so I will receive credit and payment for my work. After you rate the question you can ask follow up questions, and you will not be charged any additional money for the follow-up questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need a atty l was devoice eight yrs,before he pass
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. At just answer we do not refer attorneys as part of the service. But you can find an attorney through the Georgia Bar Association at(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####

or the Georgia Legal Aid, 1-***-***-****. They will be able to help you with finding an attorney.