Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am being gang stalked and electronically harassed. i know

Customer Question

i am being gang stalked and electronically harassed. i know who started the harassment and am fairly sure local law enforcement is involved (as well as that being part of the torture - cutting off avenues of potential help). i don't know what to do anymore to stop this and it has made the new house which I just moved into unbearable to live in as well as damaged me in every way imaginable. I currently reside at 220 W. Alvina Ave., Milwaukee, WI. 53207, My name is*****
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you know who has done this to you, then your recourse would be that you would have to file suit for harassment against that person to seek to get a court order to stop them from continuing the harassment. You would ask the court order to apply to them and all of their agents, so if they have anyone helping them harass you the order would apply to them. You going to civil court is the only way to stop this from happening if you cannot get law enforcement to take action.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.