Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I married in philippines but i live in usa.my wife abandon

Customer Question

i married in philippines but i live in usa.my wife abandon me more than 3 years ago
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its very simple....she left before spousal visa was completed
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
how to get anulment or divorce from wife living in philippines.have no contact over 3 years

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, a valid marriage entered into legally overseas cannot be generally annulled and a divorce can be filed for and obtained in the USA so the marriage can be legally terminated.

Because divorce process can be legally complex, it is always a good idea to consult and retain local divorce attorney to help you proceed with your divorce case.

You can find an experienced and skilled local divorce law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to divorce law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.