How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9413
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I thought I sent ,looking for an attorney. And need an

Customer Question

I thought I sent ,looking for an attorney My name is***** need an attorney asap I filed a eviction on my tenant (she was never suppose to live there) .I had to court today ,tenant had an attorney and asked me all these questions ,the judge said the lease was not valid but did not grant the eviction he gave me a 10 say extention. Please let me know if you can assist.vthank you ************ Diane
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Fl
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes court today judge advised lease not valid but the eviction did not judge gave me 10 days to amend I do no what that means tenant is also states other things
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tenant was never suppose to be in there ,but this is over my head
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

You can get a free consultation from some of the local landlord tenant attorneys listed here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney who can review the Court's ruling and advise you on how to proceed.

I hope this information is helpful.