Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I thought I sent ,looking for an attorney. And need an

Customer Question
I thought I sent ,looking...
I thought I sent ,looking for an attorney My name is***** need an attorney asap I filed a eviction on my tenant (she was never suppose to live there) .I had to court today ,tenant had an attorney and asked me all these questions ,the judge said the lease was not valid but did not grant the eviction he gave me a 10 say extention. Please let me know if you can assist.vthank you ************ Diane
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Fl
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes court today judge advised lease not valid but the eviction did not judge gave me 10 days to amend I do no what that means tenant is also states other things
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tenant was never suppose to be in there ,but this is over my head
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/1/2016
Lawyer: FamilyAttorney, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAttorney

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes.

Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

You can get a free consultation from some of the local landlord tenant attorneys listed here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney who can review the Court's ruling and advise you on how to proceed.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer