How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34463
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Loren. I formed a Florida s Corp 5 years ago to buy a single

Customer Question

Loren. I formed a Florida s Corp 5 years ago to buy a single family home to rent in Florida. I personally was the problem at this time is,I never ordered a shareholder pac to issue onership. The other problem is a very good friend help with buying the home,and we have no written agreements,and unfortunately he died,now his attorneys are trying to stake a claim. I have Ben honest and up front whith then, made them a fare offer ,and it seems to me they feel in title to more.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
What proof do they have of his interest if no shares were ever issued? How is title held?
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
Are you still online with me?