Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I JUST MOVED TWO HAWAII A YEAR AND FEW MONTHS. I HAVE FOUND

Customer Question
HELLO MY NAME IS...
HELLO MY NAME IS ADRIAN COPPER I JUST MOVED TWO HAWAII A YEAR AND FEW MONTHS. I HAVE FOUND THERE IS PROTECTION ON MY BEHALF FOR MISS LEADING INF FORMATION
ON OR WITH HOLDING INFO I HAVE ALO FOUND I COULD POSSIBLY SUE FOR DAMAGES AND BE GRANT THE CONTRACT PAY INSURGENCE PLUS MOVING BACK HOME AT THERE EXPENSE .
I MOVED HERE TO BE THE NEW ASSISTANT CHIEF AND GET DEPARTMENT IN BETTER STANDINGS.I HAD 4 VIA INTERVIEWS WILL ALL STAFF PHONE PAST AROUND THEY ASKED QUESTION I ASKED QUESTION . I FLEW TO SAN FRANCISCO FOR FINAL , FLEW BACK TO DALLAS TX GAVE MY FINAL ANSWER .
THEY MOVED MY FAMILY FROM STARTED WORK JUNE 22,2015. AFTER BREATHING ROACH DUNG .PESTICIDES, AND MOLD FROM LEAKING BUILDING SINCE 2000 WITH POOR VENTILATION IVE BEEN DIAGNOSED E WITH ASTHMA,SAVE ER ,SINUS INFECTIONS,SAVE-ER MIGRAINES .PROSTATE SWOLLEN,BLADDER SHRANK ,AND I NOW HAVE A PACE MAKER PLUS DEFIBRILLATOR DO TO LOOSING SINGLE FROM BRAIN FOR HEART TO BEAT!!! IM AGE 46!!!!
THEY TOLD ME THE EQUIPMENT WAS OLD THATS IT!!!! THEY ALSO GOT CAUGHT WITH ROACHES AND HAD OUR CUSTOMER REQUIRED CERTIFICATE PULLED HAD TO
SPEND 184000 THOUGH TO GET BACK!!!!!! THEY DO NOT PUT MONEY BACK INTO THE PLANT AS THEY SHOULD . I FOUND OUT THERE IS A CONTRACT LAW TO PROTECT ME FROM WITHHOLDING INFO ECT.
CAN I GET PAID FOR ALL MY TROUBLE HARD ACH AND PAIN I NEED PAYMENT TO GET MY FAMILY BACK HOME ID LIKE TO SUE FOR THE MISS LEADING AND ALL DAMAGE
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/31/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
This is a breach of contract claim, so you are entitled to all of the actual damages you can prove you incurred, but you are not entitled to emotional distress. So, you have a right to sue them for breach of contract and seek to force them to pay you for all of the money damages you can prove this has cost you and the court will award you the judgment and make them pay.
As far as any job related injuries, you would be entitled to only payments for workers compensation, so you would have to have a doctor prove through their reports and testimony that the medical issues you are suffering from are related to your performance of work duties. Then the employer is liable for all of your medical care and your salary for the time you are disabled and not able to work.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney