How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116727
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ve been being harrassed by lawinforcement for 8 years mow.

Customer Question

ve been being harrassed by lawinforcement for 8 years mow. they keep planting cameras and listening devices in my home and have done many wrong things to me. it has gotten to the ludicrist level. i cant get a lawyer to help me and i need help.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: alaska
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes my lawyer filed a complaint to the courts, but the courts are corrupted
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, that i am a service connected veteran, and they have caused me great mental anguish, and have messed with my disability on several occations. they drove me into the hospit by tourturing and breaking me. and yes this is really happening.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you found the cameras and listening devices yet? If not what is your specific question for us regarding this issue?
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is the law on illegal surveillance set up by unauthorized people
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The cameras are remote. They hack into the Wi-Fi so they don't need a camera.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just have to call the internet service and tell them that someone has been hacking into their Wi-Fi, and they can trace it, and verify it, and where it came from...
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your replies.
In order to bring one of these cases, you will have to actually prove they are hacking into your system. This would mean you would have to get a computer expert to come in and look at your system to detect where and how the hack is occurring. It is against the law to engage in unauthorized wiretapping without a warrant from the court, so if they have no warrant, such surveillance is illegal and against your constitutional rights as well and you can file a complaint with the local FBI office or US Department of Justice Civil Rights Division (but they will not act without some actual evidence)
So for starters, you need to get a computer expert involved. Then you can file your complaint with your evidence and also get a local civil rights attorney to file a civil suit against the responsible party once you detect who they are.