Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a small business and just make ends meet. I would

Customer Question
like to find an a...
I have a small business and just make ends meet. I would like to find an a lawyer that would take on a slander suit that involves yelp.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?
Customer: Ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: just to yelp
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this guy never has been a client and was upset with a client of mine.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/30/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer