How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need somebody to help me with an eviction with a tenant,i

Customer Question

HI,need somebody to help me with an eviction with a tenant,i did the paperwork before with the court,but I had mistakes such as the 2 party
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: the mistake was I put west palm beach but correct adds was Riviera beach in florida,so the judge denied the amended,and the first mistake was only 1
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: person they want me to start all over after I spend all the money for the court for the mistake I made the tenant receive all the mail for wpb but
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the sheriff was told it is not wpb so he cannot deliver
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####