How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a lawsuit for legal malpractice in

Customer Question

I want to file a lawsuit for legal malpractice in california
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: it is for legal malpractice in california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: we have filed for trial to go in front of a judge we have already been in front of the arbitration committee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have good evidence to prove our case
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Please describe why you think the lawyer committed malpractice, and which town this is in.

Related Legal Questions