Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Well I'm not sure how to ask the question, I'm in Arizona,

Customer Question
Well I'm not sure how...
Well I'm not sure how to ask the question
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No im looking to file or report against my. Daughter''s school
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well here is a bit of the scenario.. my daughter is being accused of being a bully and they claim they have a video of putting a girl in a headlock and throwing her to the ground. My daughter stayed that the accusations are false she didn't throw her on The ground. No one can produce the video that claims she did. The principal or Dean as they like to be called called her a bully, told her she disgusts her and disenrolls her from the school but the other girls in the video and the girl who videotaped this only got a suspension
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/29/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this? Was this a public or private school?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is a private school.
Thank you for your reply.
Okay, so your daughter was kicked out from a private school for alleged physical violence/bullying, but what is your specific question for us regarding the situation? Does the school have a board of trustees or directors or is the principal the highest decision maker for the school?
Tina, Lawyer