How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2130
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is, I'm trying to have an agreement with my ex

Customer Question

My question is, I'm trying to have an agreement with my ex about everything my concern is the house, he done the paper so, for the property. The parties agree that wife will retain the marital home located at...
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yeah we been through this since February
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a question about keping the house he done the paper and I need to sign them but I'm just want to make sure that the house is mine 100%
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Use and possession: wife shall live in the marital home and keep all furniture located in the marital home.
Mortgage taxes, insurance: wife shall be responsible for refinancing the home within 24 month from the time of execution of this agreement, wife shall make every effort to refinance the marital property so that the husband is removed from the mortgage. Wife will try to apply every 3 month if possible to refinance the home to her name. Wife shall be solely responsible for the mortgage and agree to pay the monthly mortgage payment in full and on time every month by 10th of each month. In the event that the wife is unable to refinance the marital home the home will be placed on the market to be sold in the event that the wife does not timely pay the monthly mortgage payment the home will be placed on the market to be sold. And shall give the wife 60 days notice to vacate
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The first paragraph is
Property: the parties agree that the wife will retain the marital home located at....
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is another agreement
Other items of personal property:
As equitable of property wife hereby quitclaims to husband all right, titles and interest to all personal property in his possession or under his control, except as specifically set out herein.
As equitable division of property husband hereby quitclaims to wife all right title and interst to all property in her possession or under her control except as specifically set out herein
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Disclosure of assets:
H**************y state a******t he and she respectively has di***********s in his or her name solely or held jointly with any third party and that any and all assest have been d*************c r*********l affidavit prepared and provided in this case in the event that any asset held by ei**********y or jointly with any third party not di***********l affidavit is discoverd subsequent to this action 100% of said asset shall be transferred to the other party
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Except as ************** each party *********** any and all marital right and claims **************, do*********y, year's support and any rights of in*************ant to the laws of ********** claims each party may now have against the other or the estate of the other by reason of the ma****** of the parties.
Both *********** right he or she may have to be a*********** or administrator of the state of the other except as the d***** party may have designated in his or he will. All property received or r****** by either p***********t whether or not wish property is s************ed herein shall be and remain the separate property of the party receiving that property and that p********** from any claim by other or h*********
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.
I am happy to take a look at the document to ensure it addresses what you're asking
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My question is from this agreement do I have the right to have the house 100% and if I can't refinance and I want to sell it that mean the equity is mine, or I have just the right to live in the house, I'm worry if This agreement is just to keep the house as period of time or to stay, as you are lawyer what do u think from this agreement do u see anything is going to affect me in the future in any way, like if I sale the house he can ask for the half of the equity or I'm the owner depend of the paper
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

Could younsend it to me?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What I'm going to send?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

The agreement for me to take a look.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ah ok, please is this confidential
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

Well it is searchable online.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I send u the document+ I right all details on the top I didn't hear anything yet
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I didn't get an answer about my question
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

I did not receive it

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I wrote a long msg and I asked the question in different way and u didn't get anything I don't understand how that work+ I send u the file too. I'm really disappointed this is not helpful I paid money to get answer for my question not to do chat

Related Legal Questions