Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What states do not participate. Calif

Customer Question
what states do not participate JA...
what states do not participate
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: calif
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/28/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please clarify your question? What I see is "what states do not participate." I am not sure what you mean here.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
dmv dept in states

Apologies, but I am going to have to ask for a bit more. I do not know what you mean by "what states do not participate" ... "dmv dept in states."

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no
Okay. Then I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.
All the best.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am trying to find out which states do not supply licensing info to calif fo drivers license
Lawyer: Brandon M., Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law

Good afternoon. I am a licensed California attorney. At present, California is part of a compact between the states that allow for licensing information from any state to be transferred to DMV. California can and will get licensing information from every state before issuing a driver's license.

Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law