Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Looking for a lawyer experienced in filing a writ of

Customer Question
mandamus JA: What state are you...
Looking for a lawyer experienced in filing a writ of mandamus
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, the incarcerared individual has filed it however they keep sending it back stating additional information is required
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just can they look at his writ and see what they can do for the court to accept it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/28/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this situation?
Tina, Lawyer