How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9389
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a local attorney that can help me with

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I am looking for a local attorney that can help me with filling documents necessary for a start of a non profit org
JA: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?
Customer: I just set up with IRS for Lakebay WA. That's in Pierce County, WA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not understand the papers and need the help to fill and file them
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Many people do this without hiring an attorney, often with the aid of which is probably available at a library near you. If you look that over and still feel that you need an attorney, you can get a free consultation from some of the local attorneys listed here.

I hope this information is helpful.