How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19134
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work for a high school without handicap bath rooms im 40

Customer Question

i work for a high school without handicap bath rooms im 40 percent disabel it makeing my work harder to do i need a lawer to help me
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: californa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not on my part
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was told if i got hurt on the job again i would be fired
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What is your specific question?

Have you requested for reasonable accommodation?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
do i have a case tm handi cap and the barhroom dont work for me because there not hamdicap equip
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

You need to request for reasonable accommodation because of your disability. If the school refuses to make the bathrooms handicap accessible, you can file complaint against the school with California Department of Fair Employment and Housing or with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for disability discrimination.