Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a leased vehicle, am a few months away from reurning,

Customer Question

i have a leased vehicle, am a few months away from reurning, was looking at the lease agreement and it is not my signature on the current lease agreement someone has forged my name
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:
1) What state is this in, and
2) Is the lease that you have the same lease you signed? OR, it is a different lease for a LONGER and/or MORE EXPENSIVE lease?
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!