How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer to correct the incorrect records at the

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to correct the incorrect records at the Detroit Water and Sewer Dept. They have shut off our water even after we have met the payment each month. I need to share my records with the attorney in detail. We are a non-profit since 1958, own our building in Mid-Town. Please Help
JA: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?
Customer: State of Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Regarding what ?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There are more details which I can share .
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####