How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hallo,, i do have a running business ,in oakforest

Customer Question

hallo ,my name is ***** ***** i do have a running business ,in oakforest ,il.resentely the building i rent for my business went for forclose .with cort order a cort appointed advicer told me i have to pay rent to mew management. my questin is the new management have the right to collect the rent from me.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: il
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: old land lord want me to evect , and have cort date nov 1st
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: iwas paying to the new management my rent becous respect to the cortorder
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Are you asking if you have to comply with the new landlord's demand that you pay rent to a new management company?