How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wording to motion to request court accept result of a

Customer Question

Wording to motion to request court accept result of a polygraph test I had done on myself.
JA: Is this a civil court case or criminal court?
Customer: civil wills and probate
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes challenge to the will, and a oral promise was made to me before my father pasted
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not right now
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What STATE is this in, please?

Related Legal Questions