Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My daughter-in-law was in an auto accident in Sept. 2015 and

Customer Question
completed treatment by Nov. 2015...
My daughter-in-law was in an auto accident in Sept. 2015 and completed treatment by Nov. 2015. How long should they need to wait before a settlement comes forth? Their car was totaled and they cannot afford another car until this settlement occurs. Thank you! *****
JA: Our average wait time is under 20 minutes. Sometimes it takes just a minute. More complicated questions that need more research might take an hour or two. I'd be happy to chat with you while you wait. The stories I've heard working here... What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes! Everything that is necessary!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/25/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Good day. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Has a demand been made or a lawsuit filed?

Are you online with me?

Tina, Lawyer