How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file an appeal by tomorrow, but I don't have

Customer Question

I need to file an appeal by tomorrow, but I don't have attorney or representative. How do I fill out the appeal form and what to do to extended to have time look for lawye?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 9 months ago.


I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

What type of case are you appealing (e.g., breach of contract, divorce, criminal, traffic, probate, personal injury, bankruptcy, etc.)?

Are you in California Superior Court -- or U.S. District Court?

Expert:  socrateaser replied 9 months ago.

I guess you changed your mind. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks for using Justanswer!