How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I make a police report against a lawyer who falsified

Customer Question

Can I make a police report against a lawyer who falsified and forged , POA for an elderly person.
The multiple documents are written , signed and notarized in Tennessee at a time the eldrly person is in assisted care In Florida.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is Brandon. The answer is "yes", you can definitely report what you know to the police. You can also file a complaint with the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility here:​

​Let me know if further clarification is needed. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The TNBOPR is unfortunately a good old boy system ... tried that. It emboldened the attorney! He just made more false documents.
I finally have enough real info to go to police.
Thanks;;I can spell 'elderly' I just can't type... Thanks
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 8 months ago.

I understood what you were trying to type, no problem! I'm glad that I was able to help. Please feel free to leave a rating once you are completely finished (it is the only way I can be credited for my answers). Thank you!