Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What can my fiance and i do when police arrest him for

Customer Question
possession of paraphanelia and then...
What can my fiance and i do when police arrest him for possession of paraphanelia and then when he goes to court hes being charged with manufacturing of group 1 less than 4 gr, possession of dangerous drug, and burglary. The police only found paraphanelia that didnt have drugs in it. He did not have drugs anywhere and hes never stolen anything. I was there when police told us why being arrested and he said paraphanelia.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/24/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Do you know the basis for which they added all these other charges ? Where does the burglary charge come from and was he a suspect in other alleged crimes?
LegalKnowledge, Attorney