Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have COPD and my insurance co was paying rent on oxygen

Customer Question

I have COPD and my insurance co was paying rent on oxygen equipment. My insurance coverage switched when I was down graded from Reg health care to Hospice care. The oxygen company is now trying to collect this delinquent payments from me. My question is as follows: I returned all equipment to them in almost new condition and this company is in the business of selling used equipment. If they resell this equipment for more than I owe, am I still liable for payment?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No, you are not. They must show you how much they sold the returned equipment if they insist on trying to collect from you.

Best wishes,