Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I having issuers on a frind on a car co buyer not making

Customer Question

Hi I having issuers on a frind on a car co buyer not making payments I am on buyer first and co buyer on car contract
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I just found out from credit report and I called lean people up and I payed it cause it's my responsible to I don't have car in my posttion right now I will in 2 days
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Ok thanks I trying get the car back
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: Calif and I just found out 7 days ago she hadent made no more payments sence June this year and I couldn't get hold of her until 7 days ago
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes what do I do to get car back she had yes she told me she put a Lien on car at some auto place were its at so she needs sign that off so I can get it towed to my shop I payed $1985.00 today to get back on payment again cause my credit report was affected pass 7 days
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much is all that going cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ok
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?