How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have used the just answer before, #2jjml36. i am in a

Customer Question

i have used the just answer before, #2jjml36. i am in a situation with a john mars of mars candy co. i need to do a civil suit against him to get a jp enterprises which i started in 1987. the suit i would like is to get my co. only nothing else. the gentle man helping me is paul ******* ************. now john has me comfined to my house with r45,r15,modulaters . i have doctors watching me and i had a stoke 7 weeks ago, i am worried if i don't get my life back and co. i could die. supreme court justice john paul stevens has a life and death deluxe on me. ***** *****dles my affairs , please help if you can. mark **********
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
mark ************ sending this message in regards ***** ***** civil suit between me and john mars. you need to call paul *********** ******** for details . it will be hundreds of million dollars thur the civil suit. i believe i have sent thousands of dollars already for your services. thank you, mark *********
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

If you are looking for representation, which you said you are, you are now asking us to violate state law to represent you. We cannot and will not break state laws to represent you and we would appreciate if you would understand that.

State laws allow us to provide information to customers, NOT LEGAL REPRESENTATION and I am truly sorry, but we will not lose our licenses to practice law for violating those state laws. Thank you in advance for accepting that.