How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I took my five year old to a new vet in my area because it

Customer Question

Hi! My name is ***** ***** my five year old to a new vet in my area because it was only 3min,away. She had seasonal allergies skin irritation on her paw,she gave her a shot that was 61/2 times more an over dose she died a terrible death.we reported her to the vets board. I send them and miss christa Young the hospital records autopsy records the receipt for $2000,and her office visits of $400. My fee for the dog &2000 one year later I went to the vets office to find out what was going on with the case because I wasen't getting any responds from the board in Tallahassee,and she gave her reseptionist her lawyers nom to give to me.i called her lawyer and he said I won the case. Because it wasen't intentionally. In feb 2017 it will be 2 years.she passed but my heat is still broken.and I'm still paying the bills.i want another westie but the price is $2000,can you help me recover this money back and the cost of my Elie dog.please help me out.thanks ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call me at(###) ###-####now please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a phone conversation about my answer to the info I send about helping with my dog
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Phone service is premium service which is billed in addition to the regular service. Most customers find we can deal with their issues in this forum without phone service.
Also, I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####