How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2185
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our son was playing with his 9 year old, cousin and she

Customer Question

our son was playing with his 9 year old, cousin and she accidentally bomped her head on the door, now the da wants to investigate child endandarement charges what to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to hear this. I would not go to court without an attorney at this point. You need to be fully cooperative. If there were any witnesses to the incident they need to be contacted and statements taken. I would identify an attorney who has a relationship with that particular DA i.e. a former prosecutor.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 12 months ago.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be appreciated.