How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118255
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a contractor whom advertises on ANgies List they have

Customer Question

Hi, I am a contractor whom advertises on ANgies List they have posted my incorrect grade a B instead of an A for 5 months with a technical error and I asked for a discount on those months, they refused and pulled my ads down due to non-payment, I have to maintain certain things in our contract how can they not have to be held accountable? Is there anything I can do so they do not take my ads down? I have proof it was their mistake , emails and pictures
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, I have reported this to my account manager and accounts payable, the account manager had tried to offer me 2 months free after my year contract is up, that is not acceptable to me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I lost so much revenue because of the B grade instead of an A
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they have falsely represented your rating and knew it was incorrect and failed to correct it, you have the right to sue the company for defamation/libel for incorrectly reporting your grade and you would then have to prove somehow how many customers you lost as a result of their false reporting. If you can come up with some reasonable means of showing the lost revenue, you can win damages against them for that amount plus the costs of the listing for the time it was incorrect.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can prove I loss a lot of revenue and have proof. Do you receommend an attorney in south florida to help me with this
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
We cannot make personal referrals, but the only thing we can suggest would be the same sites used by other attorney's or