Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Sunbelt staffing send me a form of request for live scan,I

Customer Question

sunbelt staffing send me a form of request for live scan,I reed the agency authorized to recive criminal it does not match w the address below and also the tel #
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I did an application on line recruiter TODD called me and he said you got the job for lvn and I give you $ 20xh you will go to unified district school but you have to sign a contract on line and I did thru DocuSign it s the form of life scan request that instead to have a contact #of sacramento x board of vocational nursing there is a(###) ###-####adverteisment
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: I went to do my finger print and I fill out the applicant part but I or they the office forgot to fill out the license certification permit I noticed when I red it at home
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, it is hard to follow what you are asking with all of the short hand, it appears you are on a device other than a computer. Can you please tell us what is going on a bit more clearly so we can better assist you and also tell us what your specific question is for us?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I signed a line nurse job contract from Florida on line, I printed out their form of life scan request to do finger printing, the form was in blank. I have to write my own information, I was checking the form after they did my fingers print that the contact phone number on the form was an advertisements tele #(###) ###-####and I found out the fingers print form does not match like the fingers print I did last time for employment, the contact telephone # on the form was for board of vocational nurse. I want to know if this is scam and what I suppose to do I spoke to the recruiter abut this after 12 hour of my finger printing done and he told me I got the result they are clear. don't you think that was to early for finger print result or I am wrong
Thank you for your reply.
Live scan is used by many employers and even medical board and state bar in FL and many other states. Every company uses forms that are slightly different from the other company. The results of these tests are fairly fast because the whole idea of Live Scan is it is computerized and much faster. So, no there is not necessarily something wrong with the forms or the results, each company uses their own forms and these scans are rapid which makes them so attractive to use.