How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My niece's car was repossed by lenders. She has to $3000 to

Customer Question

my niece's car was repossed by lenders. She has to $3000 to get back.Pay back loan amounts to 21000.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NJ
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Since My nice cannot afford to pay what is the best solution?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: what is your fee for this consultation?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: when you say rest,how much is it?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: ok
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, you want to know if it is best to pay the $3000 or allow them to keep it? Does she have the money to pay the monthly amount, if she comes up with the $3000 for its return?