How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Was looking for an attorney that would know if I can re

Customer Question

was looking for an attorney that would know if I can re enter my case back into the courts because I presented my case back in 1991 and the appeal court remanded my case back to the district court but the DA would not comply?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Louisiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: well had to doo all my time because the DA refuse to conply
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well, I was framed in a court of law and can prove it
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 10 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you were not given your day in court so to speak. Can you please tell me what the underlying charge was, as most crimes have a statute of limitations, or a deadline by which a court case must be filed.